by: LeAnne Gibbs
Our church is OPEN!
In the last several weeks, we have monitored state, federal and CDC guidelines and best practices for gathering in a safe way. After a lot of prayer, reflection and preparation, we are confident in our community's ability to safely worship indoors at Tower Life Center. We’re committed to creating an environment that continues to meet all recommendations for safety. To make that possible, our Sunday service has been redesigned. Many of the practices that began during our drive-in worship experience have come inside with us.
Please see the list of recommendations below as you prepare for Sunday worship services:
• Bring your mask. We will have masks available if you forget yours. Per state guidelines, masks are required. We ask you to wear them for entry, exit and when moving between points within the building. Masks can be removed once you are safely seated, six feet from those not in your family, in the sanctuary.
• Safely distance. Please make every effort to maintain six feet of distance between yourself and others not in your family when gathering before and/or after services.
• Coffee service. We will no longer be offering self-service coffee, and will not offer refills in a used cup. You will be lovingly served a fresh cup of coffee and provided sweeteners and creamers upon request - as many cups as you wish.
• Drinks and snacks. As always, you are welcome to bring your own beverages and snacks from home. Due to health and safety requirements, no snacks will be offered by Tower Life Center, and drinking fountains are out of service until further notice.
• Hand sanitizer. We will have hand sanitizer available for use. Please consider bringing your own as well.
• Children’s programming. At this time, limited children’s programming will be offered due to cleaning and sanitizing concerns. Expect to see our worship experience (KidShine) offered in the gymnasium to allow for activities that incorporate safe social distancing. We are working diligently to be able to safely offer more children’s worship opportunities as soon as possible, so stay tuned for additional programming offerings. In the meantime, please feel welcome to bring activities and/or headphones with a mobile device for your kids. If you’re worried about disruptions to the service, we assure you we aren't! We love hearing those precious little voices!
• Extend grace & be flexible. We are figuring this out together, and we will make improvements along the way as we continue to learn.